Quotes from Sixers Training Camp

Quotes taken from Cubs' Journal

Inspection - a word that cannot be described by words
Timothy Liu on the morning inspection

My worst nightmare came true
Often quoted

I survived Day 1
Often quoted

I went a little nearer to the fire in order to burn my fungus alive. Now I have no more fungus. Now I only have rashes
Jonathan Koong during the campfire

Camping in the tent is fun. But me and my girls have to pitch our tent on the insect spot
Kimberly Song

I tried my best even though I was exhausted. I did not give up
Haikal Helmy

I suppose I lost 10 kg after 10 km walk
Kimberly Song

We watched the adults cook the chicken in a tin. The chicken turned out black
Marcus Choo

After cooking, we went back to the dining hall to eat our freshly prpeared food. We ate it and it was so tasteless
Ashley Tan on the outdoor cooking

I think I danced very well
Cheow Sue-Jane

Though it was a little tiring, I felt triumphant as I managed to complete the long trail
Yi Chong Wen

I only remember the great meal I ever had
Georgia Yew

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the comment on black chicken! I managed to have a bite of it when offered....yummy...
Bagheera